9 Things You Should Know Before Hitting to a Gym!
Going to the gym without a plan is like going to the grocery store without a list . We will help you to achieve the most difficult part of any transformation story : the beginning.
1.Set a goal.
To begin, find a picture of your goal body. This will help you to motivate to reach to your goal.
2. Eat short meals at least 5-6 times a day.
Having your meals packed will keep you away from the fast food drive-thru, especially when you’re hungry.
3.Four key elements belong in every new fitness plan :
Nutrition, Cardio, Strength training and supplementation.
4. Stick to whole foods that offer a balanced mixture of complex carbohydrates, complete proteins, and low fats.
Spend quality time researching what you should be eating and why.
5. Say a big NO to junk food!
Forget the taste, just focus on what you want to achieve.
6. Music always helps!
Make an epic playlist that makes you feel energetic. Wear clothes that you feel great in.
7. Do the exercise with right postures because it is useless if you are doing it wrongly.
Ask to the trainer, learn the postures and movements because you are spending a good amount and time both of you.
8. Follow the fitness pages and fitness trainers on social media and observe their movements.
They will definitely fill your body with energy I bet!
9. Do the reps of the exercise continuously without taking rest more than 30-40 seconds.
Don’t waste your time and efficiency of doing your workout!
Don’t believe that you can get there by taking shortcuts. The only way to achieve what you want will be through only hard work, discipline, and determination.