Go Strong, Go SQUATS…
Deadlift is a very simple and effective exercise if it is done in a right way. It helps in improving your stronger back and core. It focuses on hamstrings, glutes and lower back of your body.
Let us discuss some techniques to do it in a right way.
1. Your feet should be narrower than your shoulder width.
2. Place the bar somewhere between against your shins and at the middle of your foot.
3. When you bend down don’t let your chest down but keep your chest up and breath in and out while doing each rep.
4. Many people do this mistake while bending down. Move down towards the bar by pushing your hips back not by squatting straight down.You should feel tightness in your hamstrings and hips.
5. Keep your shoulders back and down and engage your lats.
6. Don’t move your head too much down or up try to keep it neutral.
7. Ensure that your hips and shoulders move up simultaneously, don’t keep your hips up without raising your shoulders.
Start your workout with deadlifts and you’ll see the progress. The lighter the weights and fewer the sets per workout, the more often you can train the muscle group.
I hope this article was useful for you. So, just follow these easy steps and see the results.